Re: [BaadAssGremlins] first day on this list

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] first day on this list

In a message dated 3/7/05 12:51:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx writes:

hello all that is my gremlin on the top of the home page for this
site george

George as in Dpwine@xxxxxxx George?as in the one who sold Davis that rwb 343 Gremlin?heey welcome aboard,its great having another Gremlin racer on here thanx again for joining and i hope you don't mind me putting that pic for the main page as i thought it was awesome
Bart
Moderator;'BaadAssGremlins'

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here