Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Holding My Breath

The 79 Concord 4 door sedan my disc brake set up for the yellow car came
out of was a non power one. It was a spare car my friend had and I drove
it once in a while. And parted it out for him. There is a fair amount of
difference between the power and non power when I compare the Concord to
my orange car with the factory disc brakes. Also it takes a bit more
pedal pressure with the yellow car as it has a drum booster. I remember
the GM cars of the 60's that at a slight bit of pressure they would
throw you into the windshield.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'