Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: E.D.zzilla Designs

Everything looks really sharp , attached is a sample of The Spirit art , it is not finished yet , also keep in mind the image is not high quality at this point . If you have any thoughts , or changes that you feel would help this art work feel free to voice them . Eddie Davis
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here