[BaadAssGremlins] spirit print

This lady, Kathy Davis, is a artist with Eddzilla Designs and is supposed to
be doing a print with a AMC Spirit in it.
Hi Eddie : The painting of of my  82 A.M.C.  Spirit is not finished  , I
just bought a new house and  I am moving all my stuff  at this time .  I
will e-mail you a small sample of my A.M.C. painting , how it looks up to
this point  , this will happen in a day or two . The web site printpop.com
is not my site , it belongs to a friend of mine , he gives me free space for
my art , all of my art work is listed on his site under the nickname
edzzilla , customers order prints from printpop , Devin prints the poster ,
mails the order out and I get a percent of the sale from my art works , all
this is done from a digital files I uploaded to Devin's site .  Anyway here
is my basic information , Full Name :Mr. Eddie Davis , Mailing address :
Eddie Davis , P.O. Box 580883 , Tulsa , OK. ,74158-0883 ,
I'm surprised she remember me, it has been many years since i last heard
from here, looks like she is still painting. Anyhows, while the Spirit print
is not done yet, some of ya'll might want to look at her work, warning,
there are some nekked lady vampires ans stuff like that there on the link.
Here is my links section then click on 'pop.com/digital prints' sure is
talented. Good luck and as soon as she send me the proto of the Spirit, will
let everyone know who ain't dead from looking at some of those photos. Doc,
take your medicine!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825