Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] links

In a message dated 3/4/05 11:36:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Page is NOT finished, I still have to edit the VAM built cars, as many of
Mauricio's pages are dead that he sent me, I should have saved the darned
photos, but instead just linked them to his sites in Mexico. Some are stil
there, but have to get rid of the dead ones. I have not heard from him in
several weeks either so hope he is otay.
I'll be damned,we need to recruit him on here i totally forgot about that Hombre we need him and his awesome pics of Mexiramblers :) Eduardo,you got Mauricios email addy?
Moy Bien in advance'sorry practicing my Espanol and ak prob doing a elsucko job at it LOL'
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here