Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Do they make billet type grilles?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Do they make billet type grilles?

In a message dated 3/3/05 5:52:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone makes those fancy grilles like for trucks
with the flames and solid look for Gremlins?
Also, were do you get them fancy chrome shock covers? Rod

Rod,you'll havta customize your own grill i.e cut out the screen plastic part and carefully insert billet bars in their place maybe look around for some place that does custom body work or one of them lowrider kids who have done that type of work and as for your shock tower covers,you havta get them chromed,that's what my buddy Todd did with his.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here