Re: [BaadAssGremlins] toys

Nice collection of AMC stuff Eddie. I know about having young children
around things like that. Luckily all of mine are grown now. Now I have
to watch out for the big kid MY WIFE!!!!!!
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message --- And Doc, you might enjoy this from one of my files since you like models.
I'm sure many of you like models and AMC related toys, but this is one of my
curio cabinets. Hardest part? Keeping Noah, who is 3, and Jacob, who is 2,
away from all my toys! They have their own toys, you kids get outta my yard!
Seriously, they don't bother my toys and models, as they have hundreds of
their own little Hot Wheels and toys, great to trip over and bust your ass
at 3:00am.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/someofmytoys2.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/someofmytoys1.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/someofmytoys3.JPG