RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

Title: Message
Wow...no wonder the Big Three folk think our cars are worthless. We do, too!

And many AMCers wonder why cars and parts go to eBay before being
mentioned in forums and lists. Who wants to be told their stuff is worth
nothing...only to have eBay prove it isn't true. Not this time with this car, but
very often.

That Connie wagon needs very little to be show-worthy. Collectibility isn't all
spoilers and V8s (thank goodness). I'd be proud as all get-out to bring that
clean grocery getter to a show. I'd park her betwen two SS/AMXs and strut
like a peacock.

$2500 means it better be like NEW? Crap...I got robbed on my Hornet, and
I wouldn't part with her for twice that sum...or even three times.

For those that need stripes and mags to tweak your interest, I've seen this
very same car wearing Magnum wheels and RWL tires...and it looked hot
as Heck. They don't all need to be Big Bad Green or Matador Red.

And then there's practicality. The usefullness of the body style coupled with
the dependable I6 drivetrain...and as clean as it is.....$2500 is too much??
Folks pay more for their sound system.

John