Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks bart!. Pics of my 74 are up.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks bart!. Pics of my 74 are up.

In a message dated 2/28/05 11:14:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
yeah I'll have to get some pics of the car all stripped.  I pressure washed the engine the explsion was a while back but it took the paint down to the primer and rotted out a inner fender panel behind the battery that I have since replaced.

Im going to sand it down and repaint it stock color.

Other than that it only has some minor rust issues and a few dents that need addressing before a repaint.

Ok I didn't know you had done anything to it,it will look good with the fresh color in the engine comp.Also if you wanna know a eze mode to make your Grem looks tougher is remove the front and rear bumpers or the front,it will give your grem a more sportier look as the body rolls under the car ona Gremlin at least the 74-78's.i have a 76 front grill on my gremlin minus the bumper and a front el cheapo M.A.S fiberglass front spoiler on it
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here