Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis Did you run this guy?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis Did you run this guy?

No that was just me asleep at the line. Actually I wasn't worried about the tree. It was my first day at the track as a driver in 6 years. ALso the first time with my 72 Gremlin X. That Srt-4
  was no match for the Grumblin Gremlin. I made 3 runs that day with a best time of 12.66 @ 107 MPH
 The engine is a 360 from the local junk yard. 140K miles on it. Has ported heads, custom Isky cam and torker with holley 650 DP
 Thats the short version
 296 HP to the rear wheels.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In your pick Davis line the blue srt-4 beind ya or was he waiting his
turn.

Ive got 2003 srt-4 thats moderately built.

Just seen all your pics everything looks great. What kinda times did
ya turn with the black car and whats your engine specs?

Awsome pics. Cute Kid as well congrats!

Give the gift of life to a sick child.