Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 70 Drag gremllin

Cool. thanks Bart.
 I already am making a list of stuff to do.
 I will swap that crapy black plastic d side mirror for a factory crome one I have on hand.
 The Battery is on the back seat shelf so I will move that to the very back and build a metal box for it.
 I will cut out the rust in the rear hatch area and weld in new metal. ( did ya check out the pic of the nice clean battery area under the hood! )
 Need to get a water temp gauge. Install oil press gauge under hood
 Install the extra line lock I just got.
 Swap out the seat for the nicer one I am getting.
  Gotta call Comp Eng. and get another 8 pt roll bar kit.
 Give the whole car a good cleaning.
 Get and install a fuel pressure regulator, and install new 1/2" fuel line.
Fix grille.
 Install v-8 radiator.  Install catch can.
 Install 90/10 front shocks
 Gotta get to the local junk yard and get the disk brake system off the 83 concord they have there.
 Lots to do and thats all just off the top of my head.

 I talked to the previous owner 2 days ago and he said he was runnin 12.3 with it with a 401/727 combo. Then he told me he had the driveshaft from when it had the 727! He also had the adaptor kit to adapt the 343 to a TF 727! I struck a deal and the stuff was shipped to me yesterday!!!  I already have a 727 w/ rev pattern man valve body and tci 4500 stall verter. Only thing is, Iwill need more cam then the big summit cam if I use that TCI verter.
 I need a few small things for the new car I ll post a wanted next.

 Davis