Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Power Brake Booster Answers Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Power Brake Booster Answers Needed

I would assume that the brake pedal is the same on the drum or disc
booster. If you can't get a disc booster just use the drum one with a
drum master. I am perfectly happy with the way mine works. I am what I
was told in my AARP defensive driving class as an aggressive driver. I
only took the course to get an insurance break on my Malibu's insurance.
Then when they found out I had a tractor trailer license since I was 18
years old they then wanted me to teach a class.  I said no thanks, half
the old farts in the class I would have locked them up and impounded
their cars so they were not on the road, the other half  hoped I would
never see on the road so I would not have to do them bodily harm if they
hit one of my Hornet's. Happy part's hunting Lu. Hope your father is
getting better.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
My Gremlin has the big brake pedal since it was equipped with power
brakes from the factory. Isn't it the same as the disc brake power
pedal?
I have one more junkyard to 'hit' before I completely give up on the
AMC parts. Wish me luck! ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Also the brake pedal itself is different between the manual drum and
> power drum booster. Some body has got to have a parts car with the
parts
> you need. Re-engineering a non AMC booster and master is going to be
> quite a job. I think the "Mix" has a rusty Hornet he is going to
part
> out and so does Davis, maybe you can get a core booster from them.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---