Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Edelbrock Shorty headers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Edelbrock Shorty headers

The shorty headers should be a lot easier to install than the full length. The first time I installed a set of headers, my Gremlin was on car ramps. After the starter was removed, I tried installing the passenger side from under the car and still didn't have enough room. I ended up having to dig a shallow trench in the dirt in order to maneuver the header into place.

Drivers side is a cinch from the top but you will definitely have to go down under for the passenger side.

Good luck and let us know how things go.

Rick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here