[BaadAssGremlins] One Step Forward and Two Steps Back

[BaadAssGremlins] One Step Forward and Two Steps Back

It was a good morning yesterday. I got a good start on finishing the
upholstery work on the last interior piece, the fuel filler neck cover.
The 8" inches of snow from the day before was gone and the roads were
clear so I took the yellow car out for a drive and some errands. It
needed to be run as it has sat in the garage for the last month. Stopped
at my friends shop to make arrangements for the orange car to have the
headliner pulled out and a few other pieces so everything that needs to
be painted can be painted before the assembly can begin. I was surprised
to see a package from JC Whitney there for me. It was supposed to
contain 2 steel rocker panels, The box was to short and flat. It
contained one lower door repair panel. Simms will remember the
discussion about part no# from Whitney's on line catalog changing from
one day to another so they screwed up. The paper catalog arrived in the
mail later in the day. I called them and they said that I ordered the
door skins not the rockers. I told them to stuff the door skins and I
would make my own rocker repair patches. The good part is I didn't need
the rockers right now as this was for the yellow car's project in 2-3
months. I did how ever get my carpet ordered and the door fuzzes I
needed along with thanks to Lu the last 4 window tracks Kennedy had. I
also got out the factory gage pod I have and will start making a new
face and check out the AutoMeter catalog for some gauges. Any one
looking for gauges should get AutoMeter's factory catalog as it lists
every gauge they make versus the limited listings found in Jeg's or
Summit's catalogs. I found the smaller diameter gauges I need to fit the
pod that Jeg's & Summit do not list.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'