[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got my heads!

now ya went and did it...I'll be all over yer butt to get that thing
done now!...ya think it'll have a chance to be done by June
17th?...or would the treck to Norwalk be too much?...or atleast you
should go w/o the car...I'm gonna try to go...and be sure when you
take some pics...that you get a KILLER pic in around a resolution of
1024x768...cause that baby is goin striaght to the desktop...you've
just gotta beat out a primered 30A, hemi w/ 6 strombergs, individual
straight pipes...spindle mount 12 spokes and a 4 spd...  ;)

now get the heads on the motor!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"
<hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:

> Simms.
> Oh yea Im gonna run something on top of it. Right off it will be a
> hilborne open scoop, but I have a plan for later that will blow yer
> mind.
> I dont want to share it right now and it might take a while, but
you
> will flip when it all comes together. It will make Gremlin lovers
> stand up and take a look. I guarantee. Rod

'Thanks & Giving.'