Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Batter Tray Pic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Batter Tray Pic

One last word as I said when all this started. Universal metal
replacement from "ANY" auto parts store. You may have to trim it a
little but it will fit. Been there done that.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message --- Wow!  Thanks for the pic.  I forgot how wide the tray
was.  No wonder the last (original) owner had a big
cable across the side holding the battery back on the
shelf.  The tray was totally gone and the shelf is
only half the width of the battery or there abouts.
I'll have to route around for something equivilent.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/batterytray.jpg