Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's AMC Team Spirit progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's AMC Team Spirit progress

The Spirit is Bill's I will post some picsHeadin over there now to do some more work on it.
 Here are a couple of pics of my 72 grem work  Notice in one pic you can see I am having the same battery tray/ well issue.

 Davis