[BaadAssGremlins] Re: what a battery tray looks like...

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: what a battery tray looks like...

Yep, that's the one that used to be in mine. At least what was left
of it. I'll take either one of those, Mr. Simms! My address
is.......LOL! ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simms" <MrSimms7@xxxx>
wrote:

> http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/batterytray.jpg
>
> there ya'll go so you know whats supposed to be in your cars...and
> bet its even the same as they used in 70! LMAO!

'Thanks & Giving.'