Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Battery tray issues... will they end? LOL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Battery tray issues... will they end? LOL

In a message dated 2/20/05 3:53:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Personally, I do not feel that I am being 'knit picky' about a
battery tray. As for the one Eddie is listing, I was wondering about
that side part to it and how that would fit in the Gremlin fender
area. Hell, I bought a $4 plastic tray that I plan on using after
cutting out and repairing my inner fender. And yes, I do plan on
bolting it down good. If this plastic things doesn't suit me, I will
probably bend one out of metal and make my own brackets. All the
junkyard AMC cars that I found have crappy battery trays - not worth
the work to get 'em out to try to salvage. ~Lu~
I thought the one who wanted a batt. tray was that one dude with the 72 Gremlin hes fairly new Lu i had no idea you as well were looking for one.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada