Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rustfree Gremlin Battery Tray - Clarification

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rustfree Gremlin Battery Tray - Clarification requested

70 Gremlin battery on drivers side.  pic attached

Simms <MrSimms7@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Lu...any small body amc...I dunno what they're sayin about them bein
on the drivers side...I have yet to see that from 70 to 81 on the
SMALL BODY amcs...they're all on the pass side...and all the bays are
the same...even concords...

Do you Yahoo!?

JPEG image