Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Things Going For Spring Projects

Did you pay him for the car Davis? Anyway the weather is not going to be
to bad the next week or so maybe he can get it to you soon. How's your
mother doing?
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---

I would love to but 1) him meeting me was part of the negotiation and 2) I have a 10 week old son and my wife works 2-9 pm m-f and 7-1pm saturday. Sundays I go to Mass to visit my Mom in rehab. I have to be home to take care of my son so a 6 hr trip to get the car I can handle, but not a 12 hr trip.
 Davis
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am a very organized person and try to make things run smoothly
especially since I am disabled and don't have the strength to do things
twice. Sounds like you got all the parts for the new Gremlin almost all
ready to go yourself. Why don't you just go get the car your self if
the guy keeps putting off delivery?
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.