Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-09]

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[2-09]

Hey Simms this is some strange stuff going on at the Whitney on line
catalog. Yesterday morning when I check the part no# for the Hornet
rockers was  ZX78662RF. I didn't get a chance call up and order them
yesterday. Today I checked and as you said there was no listing for a
Gremlin, I didn't look yesterday for a Gremlin rocker only for a Hornet.
This morning I go to double check the part no# and it is now ZX786671RF.
I am going to try to call today and make an order,
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.