Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Onehorsetrader

Lu,
I have had both good and bad dealings with this guy. I don't believe he is as "back-woods" as he preports to be.
\                             Hal

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's the scoop on this guy again? He has contacted me (via ebay
mail system) about Gremlin parts and a '77 with low miles. Guess he
saw me bidding on some Gremlin items. He stated that he would
*drive* the car to my house if I bought it. Legit? ~Lu~

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor