Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Went to look at a 74 Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Went to look at a 74 Gremlin

The big problem is how was it patched before and was it done right.
Sometimes it is harder to repair someone else's bad work and also how
much more damage is the repairs hiding. It may be a good parts car
depending on what parts you need and if you are able to sell the rest
after parting it out. It took me almost 3 years to sell the parts off
the Spirit I parted out.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
A while back I think Brian posted a gremlin for sale in Iowa. I
went and checked it out today. It is a 74 he said and it was white
with brown (tan) interior. It had a 258 auto and air in it. He wants
$500. I thought I would buy it, but after looking at it I'm not
sure. It has a lot of rust and it was patched up once before. There
is an extra disc brake front end (Concord) and 258 goes with it. I'm
just thinking it would be better to find a solid car to start with.
If this would have been a V8 car it would have been sold. What do
you all think?
                                   SCOTT

--- End Message ---