[BaadAssGremlins] Good work day on Gremlin SAT

[BaadAssGremlins] Good work day on Gremlin SAT

 I got the parts blasted that I had hoped to get done. We took the
front valance off and I started to blast that, until the rust turned
to swiss cheese. Luckily last summer I got a Spirit fender and front
valance at a swap meet dirt cheap.
  Before the sand blasting started, we had to move the car outside.
It took awhile for it to start, but it eventually did. Next thing
you know there is gas all over the floor, the fuel pump decide to go
bad. Minor set back for now. Oh well.
                                SCOTT

Give the gift of life to a sick child.