Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Gremlin Gas Tank Availability NEEDPLASTIC

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Gremlin Gas Tank Availability NEEDPLASTIC COVERS FOR POP OUT WINDOWS

I think they call the book junk yards have a Hollander somthing. It
lists all the parts interchangeable. I had completely forgot about it.
One other question now is were all year Gremlin gas tanks the same?
"Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9hSKEA/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
       A local salvage yards book said the 81 Spirit fuel tank would
fit my sons 77 Gremlin and it did.  Also my son needs the plastic
covers for the hinges for the pop out side windows. Good luck,
                    Steve

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> It would be great if you could possibly compare the Gremlin tank to
> Spirit Kammback which is basically a Gremlin or a regular Spirit.
Even
> though I can't prove it I have a strong belief the Spirit tanks
would
> fit an early Gremlin. Even if new Spirit tanks are not available it
> gives you a choice of a used newer tank as a replacement if you can
find
> one.
> "Doc"
>

> I will be able to answer that question in a few days. I am going to
get my 70 gremlin tomorrow. He took the fuel cell from it so he is
giving me a good gremlin gas tank to go with it. I will take the tank
out of the hornet I am parting and see exactally what the deal is.
>  Davis
>
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I can't say what the difference is as I have never seen both of them
> side by side out of a car. All I can tell you from my research is
that
> they are not the same. I was thinking a Spirit Kammback or a regular
> Spirit or an Eagle SX-4 was the same as a Gremlin but I couldn't
> determine that either. Maybe Jeff At Kenned American could answer
that
> question.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: harold losey
> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:18:29 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Gremlin Gas Tank Availability
>
> Doc, Do you know what the difference is in the 22 gallon tank you
put in and the 22 gallon tanks that came in the say 74 Gremlins?