Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Lu (Gremlin Gas Tank)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Lu (Gremlin Gas Tank)

Lu,
 You know it just doned on me that I will be geting a tank with my 70 gremlin this weekend. I will let ya know what it's condition is when I get it
 Davis
lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Davis. He is out of the hospital now and recovering at home.
Winter weather really aggravates his lung condition. I have been
shopping around for a few Gremlin parts and finding some nice items
on ebay. I hope Doc can track down a good lead on the fuel tank as
that item seems to be very evasive for the Gremlin. Hornet, Concord,
& Eagle tanks are bountiful however. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> My prayers are with your Dad and your family.
> Davis
>
> lumina333 wrote:
>

> Sorry but I have not had time to hunt for a tank. My father fell
ill
> with his COPD and I have been busy helping my mother take care of
> him. Anyway, if you can check with your friend and let me know I
> would be grateful. Thanks, Lu
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> > How did you make out finding a new gas tank? It has been a week
or
> so
> > since you asked about it and I forgot to ask the guy at the auto
> parts
> > store yesterday. Let me know and I will call him up if you need
> help.
> > "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM