[BaadAssGremlins] 360 Pistons Cast - NIB - std. bore *MUST SELL*

[BaadAssGremlins] 360 Pistons Cast - NIB - std. bore *MUST SELL*

[quote]AMC 360 Cast Aluminum Pistons
Part Number: 362NP
Manufacturer: Federal Mogul

Set of 8 Sealed Power cast aluminum pistons for AMC 360 1970-78.
Recessed head .190" deep x 3.640" diameter with four valve relief.
Compression ratio 9.0:1. Compression distance 1.581". Ring dimensions
5/64 5/64 3/16. Press pins included.
When purchasing options listed below, any additional amount will be
added to your invoice by our staff, in-house, after placing your
order.

Price: $ 121.00
[/quote]

These are NEW IN BOX...Only had one out to fondle...will take [b]
$90.00[/b] + shipping...

http://www.gremlinized.net/images/360pistons.jpg
(actual picture)

These have GOT to GO!...

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM