[BaadAssGremlins] Power Port

Took the orange car out for a drive yesterday morning. With 45 degrees
at 11am was almost like spring time. I installed my freshly finished
window roller handles, stopped to visit my mother in the nursing home as
I haven't been able to get there in 2 weeks because of the weather.
Stopped at the local auto parts store and found a power port in the
HELP! section for 9$. The weather will be changing tonight and they
don't know what we will get in the next 2 days. Got to check my
upholstery supply's in case I am stuck in the house again. It's time to
start the upholstery work on the 7 pieces for the hatch area. They
should take me about 10 days to 2 weeks to complete. I am going to order
the new carpet this week from Kennedy American. I need an early spring
like March 1'st as I have parts to paint that are part of the car and a
headliner to dye and a bunch of other things to do before the final
assembly takes place.  Have a good day all.
"Doc"

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM