Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: today's progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: today's progress

Hey Lu,
 No problem. Just pay postage.
 I have misplaced my digital camera other wise I would be posting before and after pics. The glass bead makes the parts like new again. I am painting them with SEM Rust Control. It is like POR-15 but better cause it is UV resilient, and only 16 bucks a quart.
 I got the DS wheel well cleaned and undercoated and I got all but 2 parts blasted and painted with 3 coats.
 I have a digital DVD video cam, I just gotta get some more dvd-r's and I will take some pics to post. I am doing one side at a time so I will still be able to give before pics.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Davis - if I send you my parts, will you sand blast them for me?
LOL Nice set up. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis"
wrote:

> Hey guys n gals,
> Today I went to a local abrasive supplier and got 100 LBS of #9
> Glass bead for my new blast cabinet. Then off to Bill's and we
> intalled the starter, and masaged the header to clear the steering
> collum. Drank some beer.
> Then I came home and got my 7 hp 60 gal industrial compressor
wired
> in an running. Added the glass bead to the cabinet and I got my
upper
> and lower controll arm blasted and painted as well as the strut
rod
> bracket. Tomorrow morn I hope to get the rest of the left front
> suspension blasted and monday I will get more paint to finish.
> I also undercoated the front left wheel well today.
> I am feeling better now that I have made some progress.
> Go PATS !!!
> Davis

Give the gift of life to a sick child.