Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally got something done!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally got something done!

Glad to see you are making some progress. Wouldn't the compression
depend on how much boost you are running? The more boost the lower the
compression?
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
WOW!
What a great day. I went to my buddies garage were my freshly
machined block is and started to work on it.
I powerwashed it last nite and cleaned it out real good and dried it
off and sprayed some lube on it for today.
Today I went out and wiped it down and got it all taped up. I shot
the whole thing with plum purple hi temp engine heat. Next I ran the
thread chasers thru every bolt on the thing I could find.
It looks real good. That color is real nice.
Im trying to decide what heads Im going to get for my car.
I was looking some alluminum ones from ebay and that seller Dirt
track tony, but Im not sure if there a generic brand or not?
Im also looking some proline dart heads.
I cant decide if I want, 200, 215 or 220cc intake runners or 64cc or
72cc heads? The 64cc will give me 8.3 comp and the 72cc will give me
about 7.5-7.77 comp with my blower setup. Anyone have any
suggestions? Im taking em all before I decide. Cya all, Rod

--- End Message ---