Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin interior/exterior color ideas

As was I. I was using the exterior as a comparison since every one can see the outside of cars.. I drive cars with both interiors and prefer the white for reasons stated.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was refering to interior colors.
Davis