[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[1-31]

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[1-31]

yeah Doc...thats the kinda car I wouldn't mind findin...kinda got one
on its way...no motor or trans but only the inner rockers are
rusted...I think it'd be easy to do the mechanical on it...and don't
have to fix the rot...definatelly saves time...but then again...there
are worse cars to save...and addin in all those panels really makes
the car YOURS! LMAO!

blue...yeah...hard to save the paint on a gremlin...also w/ the list
price on them...its really not worth the trouble...and it'll look a
whole lot better w/ the new kinds of paint they've come out w/...be
more durable...not to mention more appeal to the car...not like tryin
to save the paint on a superbird...

Bart...I know whatcha meant bub...and thats what I'm sayin...so I did
cut the rust out first...I filled a 5"x3.5" hole w/ a 90deg brake in
it behind the rear wheel of the gremlin...in the pics if you look
REAL close at the pass rear 1/4...you can see it in the sub-body...;)

'Thanks & Giving.'