Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Cure For Cabin Fever

In a message dated 2/2/05 6:50:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You guys are just lucky to be able to drive yer cars in any weather!
Im on year#(I think) 5 and still have another year to go probably
till I drive the Gremlin.
I damn well better like it when Im done after this long wait or I'll
just throw myself of a cliff. lol Rod

Hey Rod,the only way i'm driving my Gremlin is with a team of horses hooked to it.its taking me forver to get anything done to it as i keep running into one finantial prob after the other.
Bart