Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mangy Gremlin!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mangy Gremlin!

In a message dated 1/30/05 3:12:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
It needs much much more than a bath, Eddie! $500 BIN???? geez..I
would grab the $150 bid and be happy. Seller claims that all that
rust is 'surface only'...I'm skeptical!~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Someone give this poor Gremlin a bath with some Growpup! Leave the
soap on for added effect, gets rid of flea, ticks, chupacabras too:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=7949920466&category=6783
> Eddie Stakes'
That thing is a huge block of baby swiss on wheels,100$ is all that its worth and if that was in my neck of the woods i'd rape it clean to a shell as its not worth restoring
Bart