Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is It Just Me?

In a message dated 1/30/05 6:18:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Is it just me or has anyone else been bombed with the Pay Pal scam
E-Mails?
In the last 3 days I have gotten almost 15 per day along my eBay account
being canceled. I don't even have a Pay Pal account. What ever I buy on
eBay I pay for with a money order.
"Doc"
Doc,I too pay with a M.O and i too have been getting these fake paypal sus.messages just delete them its yet another...sigh..SCAM going on man the internet is getting worse and worse i swear.
Bart