Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is It Just Me?

Doc the paypal scams are a virus that replicates itself from infected
computers. There are others like Washington Mutual and Ebay/Your Account
Needs Updating! also. Many of those are scams wanting you to click on a link
to "update" your information, whereas many seem official with logos and all,
the links are from places like Romania, Russia, Bulgaria, Germany and
England.

What I like to do is highlight the offending email, then 'right click' your
mouse on it, then click on 'properties' then 'details' and it will show you
most times where the email came from. And then you can forward the whole
mess to THEIR server with abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx or abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx and they
terminate that account for violation of terms, and also shut down the
assholes (can I say that here?) account that they may, or may not, know is
sending out the paypal viruses. Most know as they are trying to collect
info. ID theft you know, big business.

Here is a example of a right click/properties/details of a scam email for
instance: