Re: [BaadAssGremlins] @#$%^& Tool Failure

Oh I am pacing myself Davis. I did this door panel over a 3 day period.
I used to be able to make one of these from start to finish in 6-7
hours. I don't mind the cold that much as I am inside and I have
perscription pain killers. It's the !@$%^ Snow that is a pain. I don't
know about you but we got another inch or 2 during the night. My son
took me to run some errands and I got the battery pack to boost my
Chebby and the last of the upholstery supplies I need along with a new
rivet gun. I finished installing the last 6 buttons on the pass side
door panel and have the materials set up for the drivers one to be
started today. I will not be ready to install buttons till tuesday or
wednesday so the hand should have a chance heal a bit and the swelling
in the arm should be down too. This is the last big panel. All the rest
of them are in the hatch area and are not big at all I should be able to
do those in a week to 10 days with a minimum of wear and tear on my old
body. I need the weather then to co-operate so I can start prepping and
painting the metal body parts that are part of the car and not removable
so I can install these panels. I still have to remove the headliner and
dye it and paint  a few plastic parts and also have to insulate the
inside of the roof with dynamat. There are still a ton of things to do
but I am shooting for a may 1'st completion date. That includes new
carpet and the seats re-upholstered, and the new dash installed.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message --- DOc,
Take it easy and don't over do it or you will have to
take a few weeks off. Better to pace yourself at your
bodys level and take your time. You do have lots of
cold weather left.
Davis