Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Daily Driver Wanted - just looking,thinking, d

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Daily Driver Wanted - just looking,thinking, dreaming......

I would stay away from cars without titles unless you can get one from
the state. There are Title Companies that can provide you with one but
recently there was a scandal about that and some states would not
recognise them. I would only buy it if I was going to part it out and
cut up the remains. All the junk yards around here require you to give
them the title so they can't be accused of car theft.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
I'll go look at it, Terry. I went back recently and looked at the
(what I thought was a) Hornet wagon which turned out to be a 1982
Concord wagon. Up close, it needed alot of work - front fender,
plastic bumper corner, and driver's door needs replacing, interior
needed seat belt parts and some other work, etc. It also did not
have a title and the owner did not know how to get one. Although it
ran well and had cold A/C, the no title aspect disturbed me. I
passed on it, even for the $200 asking price! -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> While the Concord is nice if I was looking at a daily driver I
would have to check out the 75 Hornet X Sportabout Wagon that is on
Ebay now. Same miles, looks good and has a 304. Just a thought.
> Terry

--- End Message ---