[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I wish........

Eddie I think they are talking about those Muscle Machines diecast
cars. They come in 1/64 and 1/18 scale (approx) sizes. You know the
ones with the super big motors and big wheels. I just bought a big
Pontiac Safari wagon at Wal Mart for $6 tonight.
  I was just thinking a couple of weeks ago that they should do the
Gremlin---THAT WOULD BE KOOL. A buddy of mine found a Corvair one
last week. So maybe we could get them to do the GREM.
                                SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> I hate to sound dumb, but what are ya'll taking about?
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxx