Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Water-logged carpeting

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Water-logged carpeting

Baking Powder

paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Perhaps I should be digging up a Hints from Heloise
book, but I thought I'd bounce this question off you
guys.

My Gremlin has a good sized rust hole on the floor of
the driver's side.  It's just below the button for the
brights, and let me tell you, when I drive, I get a
nice cold breeze on my legs.  Unfortunately, I also
get rain and snow through there and the carpeting is
soaked.  It smells god awful but until the weather
warms up, I won't have a chance to patch the hole or
replace that part of the interior.

In the meantime, what can I do to kill the smell of
rotting carpet?  My Mr. T air freshener is not doing
the job.

=====
"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams