Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:Florida and New York temps

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:Florida and New York temps

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:Florida and New York temps
It was 61 beautiful degrees today here in Lincoln, Nebraska so I took my '73 Gremmie for a drive--don't get many chances in January.
Onree

$^&%&^% lonstar state steer f^%$^%$ 70 degree having cowboy $$%^$^$^% i mean Texas is spost to colder than Fl. dammit ARRGGHH LOL
Bart
enjoying the nice mid 30 degree temps here at nite :( NOT