[BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[1-24]

[BaadAssGremlins] Crap Box Gremlin Gets Attention...[1-24]

ah...sporting many new burns (yes its time for new gloves) heres what
got accomplished tonite...

after figgerin out how to get the wheelwell lip in place and the
lower rear quarter area patched...I tackled the driverside...started
with basically the samething as we did on the pass side...
http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/driverrearquarter1.jpg

after some triming for the lip and patching a hole that was in the
sub-body...
http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/driverrearquarter2.jpg

a shot of our donor fender prior to gettin cut on...
http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/donorfender2.jpg

and now there is a wheelwell!...I started sizeing up what was left to
be filled and figure on 4 patches would be the easiest...
http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/driverrearquarter3.jpg

heres w/ 3 of the 4 patches in place...I got the 3rd patch beat into
shape the best I could w/ my trusty ball peen and 1x3...but before I
could get the welds ground smooth my legs (mainly knees) just
couldn't take anymore...so the nite ended w/ the car lookin like
this...
http://www.gremlinized.net/images/gremlin/body/driverrearquarter4.jpg

I think its time to get away from the garage for a few days...got 3
body hammers 4 dolleys and 3 different welding clamps commin...should
be here wednesday...prolly start back at it thrusday and try out the
new toys...finish up where we left of tonite and then start on the
wheel tubs...

things are movin right along...ain't gonna know what to do w/ a more-
less 'solid' car! :lol

Give the gift of life to a sick child.