[BaadAssGremlins] re: question from a amcer/trannies

[BaadAssGremlins] re: question from a amcer/trannies

You don't get more comprehensive than this. This is off the Finland AMC
website:
http://www.riversiderebels.com/amc_line_tech.jpg
This is their main site, which is one of the many links on my website:
http://www.amccf.com/
And check out the Ambassador convertible in the snow, what a absolutely
stunning photo.
http://www.riversiderebels.com/members/tr_66ambo_etu.jpg
Speaking of convertibles...it was in the mid 60s (yawn) here today, washed
the 68 Rebel convertible Machine; 69 SC/Rambler wagon, 82 Eagle custom and
also the 88 Eagle. But tonight had to go to Sam's to get some queso, Paige
likes that big monster sized Nacho cheese in the can, so I decided to throw
on a sweatshirt (it was about 55 wehn I left) to go up there. Took the Rebel
as it is always good for a extra 15+ hp when the humidity is as it was
tonight, about 65%, and temps are between 53-66 or so, but the car just
springs to life and that 401 LAPD interceptor (yup, came from a 71 LAPD
Matador) is just a unbelieveable engine when you have these conditions.

Came out of Sam's to find a older couple standing near it wondering what it
was, so had to explain it, also gave them some business cards. Afterwards, I
went up to Burlap barrel, a tiny pub at Interstate 10 at Sam Houston
Tollway/Beltway 8, and had a quick 3 beers. Came out to find five people
standing around it wondering who made it. So almost by auto pilot, I give
them the lowdown on how many made, how many exist, the parent company, and
options and horsepower. Nice comments from all of them, my groceries from
Sam's in the back seat!

Enough of that, headed home and it is supposed to be in the low 70s
tomorrow....hope the link above helps with the trannies.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx