Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question from a fellow Gremlin owner

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question from a fellow Gremlin owner

In a message dated 1/24/05 11:20:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey, the GUY just asked me, okay? I don't care what he does as long
as he is keeping a Gremlin from becoming a pancake. I figured a 4
cylinder would bolt up to the 904, but I asked him if he knew which
transmission he had in his car, so maybe he will email me back. He
did not even know what year model it was, so I told him how to read
his VIN to find out. -Lu-
eeeze Lu,i was only joking,i'm sorry  it just seemed odd wanting to put a 4 banger in place of where a 6 was i apologize
Bart