[BaadAssGremlins] Upholstery Update

Friday I completely finished one of the rear door panels, foam backed
vinal, buttons and all. Sat. was a wash as because of the coming storm I
felt like hell all day and didn't do a thing. Sunday I was better since
the snow stopped and went to work on the other rear panel. I finished
trimming the backing and covered it with the foam backed vinal. Today I
am all set up to install the buttons. Good thing the buttons came last
week and I stocked up on all the material that I would need to complete
all the panels. It looks like I will be stuck in the house for a while.
2-3 inches more of snow coming tuesday night.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.