Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Doc

Thanks Davis for asking. It all started with the last 10 days of below
freezing temps during the day and sub zero temps at night coming to a
head early saturday morning before the storm arrived. Apparently there
was a major water main break which left 1/2 the city without water,
electricity, heat and it also the break flooded some main phone controls
center and all the phones were out so not only did I not have a phone
but couldn't get on line since my WEB TV used the phone line. Luckily I
have a cell phone if I needed it and it still worked. I was lucky and
the broken water main did not effect me other than the phone and I had
electricity and heat. But it was still so cold with the wind and snow I
had to turn the oven on in my apt. to stay warm. My usual aches and
pains were there due to the weather but I faired ok. We got between
12-18 inches of snow depending which weather report you listen too.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.