[BaadAssGremlins] Can't wait to drive the Gremlin WHEN IT GETS NICE OU

[BaadAssGremlins] Can't wait to drive the Gremlin WHEN IT GETS NICE OUT

 While working in the storm on sat, I'm walking thru snow up to my
knees and thinking this really sucks! All of a sudden I started to
think about my Gremlin.
    It was nice out. Great weather, sunny and warm. The Gremlin was
looking good with its new shiny paint job. We just finished putting
the big a little Cragar SSTs on. We rolled it out of the shop and
into the sunlight. I jumped in and started it up. We cruised down
the highway and into town. Everyone looked at the little car and
said "COOL".
   Then I came back to reality after I tripped on something and fell
face first into the cold cold snow. Man, I can not wait for spring.
                                SCOTT

Give the gift of life to a sick child.