Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Brake Progress

In a message dated 1/23/05 5:00:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I took the disc brake rotors into our local O'Reilly's Auto Parts
store today and had them turned. They did a very nice job. I also
purchased calipers, brake pads, wheel seals, and wheel grease. It
totaled $88, including the machine work. I plan on putting the
entire front suspension and steering linkage assembly back onto the
Gremlin this week. Maybe even the engine crossmember as well. I know
Bart is sick of hearing about the weather, but it is in the 30's
here with a helluva wind chill factor to boot, so next week's
progress will be at the mercy of Mother Nature. I know you 'yankees'
laugh when we 'rebels' complain about this kind of temperature, but
I've been where you live during your winters and I prefer it here.
So complaining about our lows is relative to your global
orientation. Dixieland for me! -Lu-
Lu,put your crossmember in first as its a pain in the ass trying to work it in with your suspention ect. in the way.and it will be in the 30's here tonite with a possible freeze warning so all my plants are in'reg household ones NOT what your thinking LOL' y'all yanks can have this cold weather i hate it lol
Bart