Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This Group !

In a message dated 1/23/05 4:16:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, grem343@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey guys, from 3,000 miles away, I have to say you guys may disagree
now and again ( and again, and again !) but you`re all TALKING , and
helping, and encouraging, and laughing as well..it`s a family
thing !!! When the next job on my Gremmie goes tits-up, I come
straight here, and it LIFTS me..like Bart, I do the best I can with
what I got..don`t we all ? I don`t care what the power-plant is..I
respect the man or girl who`s got the balls ( if you see what I mean,
girls) to do OUR THING !! Take a bow, the lot of you..you got MY
respect..Thanks again..Roy Banks.
Thanks Roy,your a true cobber to this group
Bart